Ok, I understand
Cookie Notice: This site uses cookies. For more information, please see our privacy policy.
Skip to main content

COVID-19 FAQ

Why is the 2020 HBT5 Cancelled?

Our prime concern is the health, safety and well-being of our runners, volunteers, officials and spectators. We are therefore closely following the guidance from the UK government and UK running bodies. Consequently, it will be impossible to hold the event during 2020.

Can I have a refund for my entry fee?

Unfortunately not. We are unable to provide refunds, but we will allow entries to be deferred to the next race.

If I have already paid for my 2020 entry, will my entry carry forward to the revised date of the race?

Yes, all entries will be valid for the 2021 race. Alternatively, you may donate your entry fee to charity.

How do I donate my entry fee to charity?

You will have received an email with instructions on how to do this. Alternatively, click here: http://www.hurstbourne5.org.uk/community/hurstbourne-5-10412/how-to-donate-your-entry-fee-to-charity/

To which charities will the entry fees be donated?

Andover Young Carers, Enham Trust, Hampshire Air Ambulance and iCan Therapy Centre

Can I chose to donate to a particular charity?

No. To keep things simple, we will spread donations equally across all four charities

Will all of my donated entry fee go to the charities?

We will donate all the money that we received (RunBritain takes a small percentage as a booking fee)

What if my entry is deferred but I am not available for the next race?

You will be able to transfer your entry to another runner free of charge. 

If I have donated my race entry fee to charity, will I have to submit a new entry for 2021?

Well, we can't make you, but you know you want to! Please just enter as normal once the 2021 date is released.